MosquitoCon 29 Updated Flyer

With the rescheduling of MosquitoCon 29, the flyer needed to be updated to reflect the new date of August 22nd, 2020. Click on the icon to the left to download the updated version (essentially, the date is all that has changed).

Everyone stay safe out there, and build a model!

MosquitoCon Rescheduled! August 22nd, 2020!

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 crisis, including but not limited to reasons of state, and possibly soon national, bans on events with large groups, we have rescheduled MosquitoCon 29 to August 22nd, 2020.

From President Bill Schwarz:

“To the membership: Due to the virus, MosquitoCon 29 is rescheduled to 22 August 2020. Same place, same time. There are no other shows in conflict, and we have cleared matters with all parties involved. Also, it is unclear if we will have meetings over the next 2 or 3 months, but we will let everyone know as soon as we do. I want you all to be safe and take precautions, to put all of this crap behind us as fast as possible. Remember one last thing: this eboard is on top of everything, all the time. We run the club and run it well. You all are in capable hands! Things will be back in balance soon. All of you take care and watch for emails, Facebook posts, and website updates. Thanks for your time.

– Big Bill, Vince, Mike, Joe, Dan and Devin, your NJIPMS Eboard. ”

MosquitoCon 29. August 22nd. Different Date. Same place. Same time. Better Weather.

March meeting CANCELLED.

Due to the ongoing Covid-19 outbreak, NJIPMS has decided to rather be safe than sorry and cancel the meeting for Friday, March 13th. We will be in touch via email with any further details. Continue to check your email, check this website, and the Facebook group for any further information on future meetings and MosquitoCon.

Update on MosquitoCon 29: Is it still on?

Over the next week, we will be discussing whether to continue with MosquitoCon 29, and evaluating the possibilities of a postponement. The status of the Covid-19 virus in New Jersey is being watched closely, and we will continue to monitor the situation. We will announce here and to our Facebook page immediately upon deciding the best and safest course of action. Thank you all for your understanding.